Will, Trust and Probate
We advise and assist our clients on a step-by-step basis to ensure that they fully understand the legal procedure involved in estate planning and administration.
We provide services in:-
- Personalised will writing service
- Setting up private trust, drafting deeds of family arrangement and Power of Attorney
- Applications for Grant of Probate or Grant of Letters of Administration
- Actions against executors or administrators for breach of duty
- Defending executors or administrators against allegations of breach of duty
- Transfering of estate assets and properties
- Safekeeping of wills
If you need our assistance or legal advice, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.
Contesting a will is a relatively common occurrence, arising when individuals express dissatisfaction or discontent with the final testament. Numerous factors can contribute to such challenges. Nevertheless, challenging a will is...Read More